Human Resources_old

  • Go to to access the Indiana State Teacher's retirement fund or Public Employees Retirement Fund website.
  • Login under Member Services Login.
  • Make necessary changes to your personal information
  • Select Forms on the left hand side of the screen for
    • change of address
    • change of beneficiary (state form 52332)
    • Member Data Change (state form 43567) forms. Use the member data change form for changes in name, social security number, date of birth, gender or marital status.

Unified Visit Unified Group Services at

 ActivateVisit the Activate Clinic at

deltadental Visit Delta Dental at

 Visit Vision Care for Life at

American FidelityClick Here to visit American Fidelity.

ValicVisit Valic at